#900: Sheep Hoodie
by Becky Utecht
Thu, Jun 21 – Fri, Jun 22 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Class Fee: $295
Early Bird: $50 OFF! If you register by May 15!
Make a unique sheep hat with long woolly locks, sheep ears, and even horns if desired. We’ll use wet-felting resist techniques and a bit of needle felting to create this fun hat that will keep you warm too!
A $35 material fee will be collected at the class. Please bring this amount with you to the event.
Material Fee Covers:
- Roving and/or combed top
- felting needle
- use of materials in class
Students Must Bring:
- 4-8 oz washed longwool locks with a staple length of at LEAST 3” (See Susan's Fiber Shop for locks)
- Pool noodle, 2.5' long*
- Solar pool cover with bubbles, 2.5’ wide x 4’ long*
- Netting fabric 5’ wide x 4’ long
- 2 old towels
- Ball brauser
- Water container
- Favorite felting tool
- Small chunk of bar soap
- Optional: apron, sander
- *Instructor will have enough pool noodles and solar pool covers for 10 students.