#200: Stylish Ankle Boots
Mon, Jun 18 – Wed, Jun 20 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Class Fee: $445
Early Bird: $50 OFF! If you register by May 15!
• Taking measurements;
• Making a Sketch;
• prepare layout on a resist;
• Wet the layout and start to felt on the resist by rolling. Working on the shape, use the shoe
lasts to shape The ankle boots. Correct all mistakes.
• - Making heel box for boots - remove shoe last from boots
• make inner soles
• Demonstration how to build template for the boots
• Installing the heel box to the shoes - Installing the insoles in the shoe
• Preparing the boots to put on the soles - Attaching soles to the shoe.
• Installing Accessories on boots -Stitch Soles on boots
Please send your shoe size to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP after you have registered for this class so we have the correct size shoelast and soles for you.
A material fee (to be determined) will be collected at the class. Please plan on paying the material fee when you come to the event.
Available For Purchase:
- Carded wool - 400 gr.
Students Must Bring:
- PVC Noodles mat (not very big 90 / 50cm)
- Bamboo mat (size 50/90 cm)
- Olive Soap( 100-120 gr)
- Plastic disposable gloves
- Rubber band (5mm wild)
- Paper for drawing A 1
- Brush for glue
- Pencils watercolor, tailor's chalk
- Mosquito net
- Water sprayer
- Box- Knife
- Scissors big
- Needles big
- Tape centimeter
- Wood Washboards , felting rollers ( any tools students use for felting )